10 sheets per pack
Create Your Own Stickers or Full Color Designs with our Inkjet and Laser Printable Vinyl from the Vinyl Craze
They are Designed to Work With Your At-Home Printer and Can Be Used With Your Cricut and Cameo to Contour Cut using print & cut.
Printing and Application Instructions
1. Print image right-facing (do not mirror) using print-and-cut with your die-cutting machine software. We recommend feeding one sheet at a time when printing. Do not load with other media types.
Some printers will flip the paper during the printing process. To find out how your printer works, we recommend marking a plain sheet of paper on one side and running a test print first.
2. Use your die-cutting software and machine to print and cut around each image.
3. Peel and stick image to surface. For best results, surface should be clean, dry, and smooth (non-porous). Do not use cleaners on unsealed decal. Rubbing alcohol is recommended for cleaning surfaces prior to application to remove any oils or debris.
4. Use of transfer tape may damage printed image and is not recommended. Testing is recommended before using transfer tape.
1. Do Not use in the dishwasher or microwave.
2. Printed vinyl is more prone to damage if handled or exposed to harsh elements.